Thursday, October 18, 2007

Vado in Italia!!

Well my luck is changing because off I go to Italy next month. Non vedo l'ora!! (I can't wait). The best part is that I am going to celebrate the birthday of my Italian mamma. She's going to be 81 yrs old. What an amazing woman.
I have no idea how I'm going to see everyone but right now that's irrelevant. I'm going to Bella Italia! Yahoo!! This is the first time in fact : I realize as I write this that I have even got remotely excited. It hit me today that I'm leaving two weeks from today. I'm going to Milano and over to visit friends in Torino and then down to Roma where I will stay until my return. Mamma Mia ci sono tante cose da fare!! (there are a lot of things to do) I didn't dare get excited before because the trip seemed too far away to think at the time I bought the ticket. Naturally everything seems to come up all at once and I'm sure a job or two will too. My friends tell me to remember how short life is and to live it to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised. Italy here I come!!

No comments: