Sunday, October 28, 2007

Vado in Italia!!

I'm leaving for Italia in a few days. YEAH!! Okay, I'm excited finally. The list is getting shorter. My friend Paolo has sent me a text of his last minute requests of R & B music to get for him at Amoeba. Lucky for him it's only 4 CD's. Naturally it's "old school" R & B to add to his amazing collection. In Italy it appears to be very difficult to find "old school" music. At least the stuff Paolo likes. The days were moving slow but last week was a blur. I'll be on the plane on Thursday. NON VEDO L'ORA!! I'm crossing my fingers for the "business" part of this trip to come together because it would an opportunity to go back to Italy again and work in my profession. Now that would be dream come true. I still believe dreams can come true.

No comments: